Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A Well Adjusted Family. . .

Chase and I are enjoying our morning.  Big brother Zach is at school and we are busy at home.  Well, ONE of us is busy, the other one is sleeping soundly in dreamland.  He just got back from Fenn Chiropractic and loves a good nap right afterwards.  We both had our power turned on today.  (One of Dr. Fenn's favorite sayings.)

Since I document everything to do with our kids, I thought it was only fitting to document Chase getting "adjusted".  I thought it might be interesting for him to see it himself one day.  It's still amazing to me the difference I have seen in my child.  Many of you know he was diagnosed with torticollis as a newborn and we have been seeing wonderful results through stretching exercises and chiropractic care.  A month and a half ago he was a stiff baby, unable to turn easily with limited range of motion.  After the first adjustment he was loose as a goose.  Now he's sitting up unsupported, rolling over, jumping in his jumperoo, and so playful.  He's improving each day and we are thankful!  In fact, not only does Chase enjoys his adjustments three times a week, Paul and I are enjoying it too.  It is a wonderful feeling to be in alignment.  I highly recommend it.  Chiropractic care is not only for people experiencing pain in their body right now (back pain, neck pain, etc.), it is for people who want to maintain their good health!  

Thank you Fenn Chiropractic.  The Birdwell family is well adjusted now!!




No comments:

Post a Comment