Thursday, March 24, 2011

Poor Kitty's Days Are Numbered. . .

We have two VERY lenient kitties.  They have treated Zach with the utmost respect and he, in return, has been very kindhearted to them (most of the time!).  However, with the newest member of our household I think it's going to be a different story.   I see how he tracks them as they walk by, eyeing them as he's plotting.  He is mesmerized completely.  He simply is itching to get to them!  He has gotten a tail in his hand before and several million hairs were removed.

Pootie, our black cat, especially loves Zachary.  He puts up with monster trucks being rolled all over him, his tail being used and abused and Zach laying all over him.  He always comes back for more.  Blue, however, has a little to do with Zach, but not much.  I think they both think that Chase is going to be kindhearted like Zach.  I have my doubts.  First of all, Zachary has my gentle kindhearted nature (ha!) and Chase DEFINITELY has more of his Daddy's personality.  From the stories I have heard of the abuse that Paul gave his animals when he was a toddler, I think the kitties better run for cover!

Here are a few cute pictures I caught recently. . .









No comments:

Post a Comment