Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Yum. . . just got finished with a tasty green milkshake for dessert after dinner.  I got suckered into going to the store for green food coloring and icecream.  The boys in the household wanted green milkshakes!  It didn't take too much to twist my arm since it sounded delicious to me too.

Zachary, of course, has had a wonderful St. Patty's Day.  Even though he typically does not go to school on Thursdays, his teacher invited him to come today to join in the festivities.  He came home just talking about it up a storm.  Apparently they ate cookies, drank magic milkshakes, made cool St. Patty's Day art,  and chased leprachauns all day long.  What a life!  Too bad he doesn't know how good he has it.  Tonight at dinner, he sighed and said to me and his father, "Ah, I need a break!"  What a comedian.

What could be better than a green milkshake in the bathtub!  That is where Zach and Daddy are right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment