Monday, March 14, 2011

Recent Funny Zach Sayings. . .

On the way home from school zach told me, "momma, I like to communicate." I'm thinking to myself, "no duh!". Then I asked him what the word "communicate" meant. He told me it was when everyone in the community ate cake! Hilarious!


Daddy and Zach were in the bathtub last night and I overheard this: Daddy says to Zach, "Name all the soft drinks you know." Zach replies, "Well, there's Coke, Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, Senior Diet Coke, Senior Coke. . ." (I guess he's heard his grandparents order drinks WAY too much!)


One afternoon around 5pm Chase Parker was tired and fussy. I heard Zach say to him, "If you stop crying I'll give you fifty dollars!"


Oh, the laughs we get to have with this kiddo!!!  Love him so much!!



No comments:

Post a Comment