Saturday, March 12, 2011

Our family is like fudge. . . mostly sweet with a few nuts!

When Paul saw the description of our new site and title of my first blog entry he asked, "so who are the nuts in our family?"  Hmmmm. . . ALL of you who know us can answer that, right?  Welcome to the new Birdwell family website!

I've been on facebook for awhile but am venturing out to blogger now.  In the near future I will take down our previous family website (thebirdwellfamily.com) and just use this one as our primary site.  Having two children limits my time greatly these days and I'm finding this site to be much easier.

If any of you have any suggestions to make the layout better, I welcome them!  For now I am still learning this site and hope to have more stuff added soon.

Hope you all are enjoying your weekend. . . .

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Love blogspot! :) I added you to my bloglist! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete