Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Baby Steps!

Chase Parker took his first two wobbly steps all by himself today!  So cute and so proud of my youngest.  Life is about to change again around here. . . .


He has been so lively lately.  Very loud and boisterous!  He is definitely knowing the word "no" now and, in fact, it has already taken me about 15 minutes to do this short blog so far.  He loves coming over to my keyboard when I'm typing and completely messing everything up.  He expresses his dislike when I tell him no for sure.

He's also enjoying giving an object to you and having you tell him "thank you".  For some reason he finds this so fun!  He will quickly take it back from you and wait for you to hold out your hand and ask for it again.  With a big grin he places it in your hand and awaits his "thank you."  Soooo cute!

He's learned a few more words too!  He says "choo choo" now and I think a word that must mean "brother".  Whenever I talk about brother he always says this word that sounds quite abit like it.  He's growing so fast.

He loves "talking" to the cars as they drive by.  I was at a stoplight and took this short video, trying to get him while he's talking to the cars.  He didn't do much of that but at least he waved bye bye.  (I promise the vehicle was not moving while I was videoing!)


No comments:

Post a Comment