Sunday, May 22, 2011

Trinity's Spring Performance. . .

Today was Zach's school Spring Performance.  It was interesting to say the least. . . oh what a hoot!  The kids were all dressed up as animals and they sang cute little animal songs and a few older kids did some skits.  It was too cute!  Chase Parker, Grammy, Papa, Aaron, Uncle David, and Aunt Deke were in attendance with Paul and me.

I say it was interesting because there were a few kids who looked bored to tears and not participating to the best of their ability!  My child was one of them.  His lips moved once in awhile but there was no emotion behind the words, no animated hand movements, no expression period.  It was as if he were a zombie!  He even let out a few yawns here and there.  Oh my.  I guess that is what makes the memory though!!

We are proud of him even so. . .








No comments:

Post a Comment