Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A Chugger Action Adventure. . . and More!!

Last Friday I ventured out early in the morning on my first train adventure with my father and Zachary.  My son was so excited that I actually agreed to come along.  Usually Grammy and Papa take him and I stay home with Chase.  This time Grammy stayed behind to have a fun day with Chase Parker.

We left early and went to Waycross, Rice Yard, Blackshear, Folkston, and Homerville.  I think I am remembering all the towns we stopped in.  We saw trains galore and had a fabulous time.  I even had fun at the McDonalds in Blackshear that is set up with a railroad theme inside.  We found an awesome new museum along the way that was pretty cool too.  It had a mummified dog that was quite unique.  It was a long 374 mile trip but I had a a fun time seeing my little man get so excited and have so much fun with his Papa.  That boy just LOVES trains!

Saturday morning I got up early and headed out to Kleman Plaza.  I actually had a photoshoot with adults and not my two children!  I don't typically do this but I was asked to and really wanted to try it out.  I was pretty happy with the results although I realize I have a lot to learn.  It was a fun experience though.  Maybe I can do this more when I have some time.  I'm sure you've realized by now that photography is a passion of mine.

Sunday we had fun at the park.  I enjoy those moments that we all can spend together as a family.  Chase and Zachary had fun playing together and then Daddy and Zach played frisbee, ball, and water balloons.  It was beautiful breezy weather too.

Here are a few pictures of these happenings. . .


My first train adventure. . . 

































Fun at the park. . . 






















A few of my favorite shots of Michele and Ary at Kleman Plaza. . . 












2 comments:

  1. As always, great pictures. That dog was AWESOME! how epic would that be to have in ones house?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! your pics are really good! I mean, they always are, but the first few and the last ones were ON FIREEEEEEE! :)

    love you!

    ReplyDelete