Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Breakfast Is A Very Tasty Dinner. . . Yummy!!

What a surprisingly COLD day!  Wow.  I loved it!

Zachary was so excited when Uncle David called early this morning and said he was headed over to play.  He had a blast with his uncle.  Chase Parker did too.  Uncle David is just cool, as an uncle that is.  As a brother, he's a different story!  Just kidding!

After hanging out with Uncle David it was time for the kiddos to head to Grandma's.  They stayed at her house for a couple hours while I helped Daddy with a project at his office.  My sweet hubby also took me out to a nice lunch too.  A nice little break for me!

A little later in the afternoon Grammy stopped by to see us.  It's so heartwarming to see Chase Parker's eyes just light up when he sees his Grammy.  His little arms start waving around and he starts making his noises, anxious for her to pick him up.  Zachary had fun with Grammy as well.  She read him a Thomas Train story while she visited.  Tomorrow after school Zachary is going to Thomasville with Grammy and Papa to see the trains and play at Paradise Park.  He is excited!

This evening I decided I wanted pancakes, eggs, and bacon for dinner.  Paul stopped by the store on his way home for some bananas and whip cream so Zach could have his favorite smiley faced pancake.  He loved it and ate every scrap on his plate.  Then, unsolicited, he told both his Daddy and me thank you for making him his dinner.  What a sweetheart!  (Wonder what he's sucking up to us for?)  :)

It was a great day and now I'm ready for my relaxing bubble bath with my hubby after he and Zach get back from the driving range.

Ah. . . hopefully the kids will go to bed SOON!!


fun with Uncle David!






yummy breakfast for dinner!



now THAT is art!





after I took this picture Zachary told me that every time I take pictures of him he "itches".  Poor kid has actually developed ALLERGIES from my overexposure of him!!!  :)

2 comments:

  1. so much fun! :) i love breakfast all day long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Uncle David "fits" Zachary's diner better than I do. I know Zachary had lots of fun with Uncle.

    Love,
    Momma/Grammy

    ReplyDelete