Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Hilarious Zach Quotes!

You had to know they were coming!  The one thing I really was looking forward to about this whole "first day of school" thing was hearing what Zach had to say about it all.  I got some pretty juicy quotes for sure!

First Day Quotes:  
(these were at the dinner table)


When I asked him what the number one thing he would remember about his first day of Kindergarten was he replied:


  "The toilet was LOUD LOUD LOUD mama!"

_________


I asked him if there was anyone in his class, besides Cheyanne, that he already knew.  He smiled and said, 



"Melody from my Sunday School is in my class."  


I told him I didn't know who she was and asked what she looked like.  He responded,


"She looks just like she does in Sunday School!"



___________


Paul asked him to tell us some of the names of the kids in his class.  His response, 

"I don't know everyone's names but Mrs. Bist said the name "Joshua" alot!"



___________


I asked if anyone got in trouble on their first day.  He replied,


"I think eight kids went to the time out chair, but not me!"  

Then I asked if Cheyanne had to go to timeout and he excitedly replied, 


"NO!  None of the Trinity kids had to go to timeout!"


___________


"They gave me yucky salad and I didn't even ask for it!"

___________


After dinner when we were on our way for ice cream he asked us, "is every day of Kindergarten going to be like today?"  I explained that it would be very similar and, yes, it would be fun, but that he would learn new things everyday.  

We had fun going to Dairy Queen and then parking at Lake Ella.  We had to stay in the car since it was nasty weather but we enjoyed people watching!


Schoolblog3




Schoolblog2




Schoolblog1


I am SO glad our little boy had a terrific day at Kindergarten.  I have already emailed Mrs. Bist and thanked her for being a wonderful teacher.  We are SO blessed!!  She was so sweet and even sent me a picture of Zach on his first day!  How cool is she!! 
  
Ryan, Joshua, and Zachary - 2012


And, what warmed my heart was right after we read our bible story and said our prayers, we were tucking him in bed and he said, "I can't wait for day two."


And, Chase Parker had himself a wonderful day too!  When I went to pick him up he was sitting at the table coloring.  He smiled at me and then got up, tucked his chair in, and then ran to me.  He was a happy little thing strutting around like he was the big man on campus.  He crashed hard though when he got home.  All that fun is tiring!!


Schoolblog4



And, now, a few cute quotes from today. . .

Second Day Quotes:  

"Joshua is definitely my new friend.  In fact, after today 
I may make him my cousin."


"The kids were much better today.  Only one kid was sent to time out.  Not me though!"


"I'm definitely good at saying my teacher's name now.  
MRS. BIST!"



"Mama, today as soon as I flushed the toilet, I ran out of the door as fast as I could!  It's still loud!!"


Chase Parker has MISSED his brother today.  He has asked about him all day.  (Chase only goes to school M/W/F mornings.)  So, when we got home today this was what I saw when I walked in the living room!



Schoolblog5

1 comment: