Monday, August 27, 2012

A Fun Weekend With the Boys. . .


My boys always keep me hoppin' for sure.  It is Monday morning, they are at school, and I need to rest up from the weekend!  I plan on doing that right after I share a few cute snapshots.

Tom Brown has an awesome RC track and Zachary wanted to take his monster truck there this weekend.  Sounded like a good plan, especially with the weather being as wonderful as it was.  Did anyone else notice the extreme drop in humidity from what we are used to in August?  We loaded the kiddos up and off to the track we went.  Zach's best buds, Drew and Brady, came out to join us too.  The boys had a blast!







Zachary has been getting into the RC hobby more and more.  He is following in his Daddy's footsteps for sure.  They have a good time together and Chase Parker loves running around and playing in the dirt.  They all three usually come home filthy from head to toe.  I guess that is a good sign that fun was definitely had!








And here is one more  from later on in the evening at home. . .



No comments:

Post a Comment