Saturday, March 31, 2012

Thank God I Don't Feel Like This Today!

Birthday40Card-1


TODAY I TURN. . . 40. . . OH HOW NASTY!


This card says that 40 should be downright rotten.  Well, having to SAY I'm 40 feels pretty rotten.  However, nothing has seemingly changed overnight and I still feel like I did yesterday at good ol' 39.  Hopefully tomorrow will be pretty good too.  It helps that many people have told me today that they "would never guess you are 40!"  I wonder how many of them my husband paid off.  Knowing him he might pay them to go the other way with their statements though.  Ha!  ;)

I'm in the middle of my birthday day and so far have been spoiled rotten.  I haven't changed a diaper all day!  The kids have been wonderful and loving, I've been taken out to breakfast by all three of my boys and have been treated to a romantic lunch with my sexy husband.  Tonight I hear I'm going to get spoiled more!  As of now, I can't complain too much about 40.

AND, even my brothers have been pretty easy on me. . . so far.  The day is not over.  I will report back tomorrow.

Thank you all for your kind birthday wishes and for all who are coming out to celebrate with me tonight.  I am very very blessed no matter what age I am!!

Love you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment