Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Five Years Going On Fifteen. . .

I literally about started bawling my eyes out when I sat down to edit these pictures yesterday.  I could not believe my eyes.  Zachary just looks so grown up now.  To me he looks older than five in these pictures.  Wow.  I say it all the time but time really does fly.

I called my mom Sunday night to see if she would be wiling to go with us to Oven Park to snap Zach's five year pics.  I needed her to entertain Chase Parker while I played photographer.  I was hoping it would only take a very few minutes to get some good pics but you just never know.  It's sometimes very trying photographing your own children.

It is not cold by any means here in Tally now but I wanted Zach to be in a sweater to somewhat match Chase Parker's 18 month old pictures since I am going to hang them together.  Mom, of course said yes she would help, and off we went yesterday morning.  It was actually pretty cool so at least Zach wasn't deathly hot.  And, thankfully, my boy performed magically.  It literally took me about 10 minutes and we were loaded up in the car and on our way again.  Zach was perfect.  Such a sweetheart.  Thank you for being so good for mommy Zach!

Love my big man so very much and I'm so thankful that I will have all these pictures to look back on forever.

Here they are. . . I am very proud of them.  WHO does he look like now?  Paul?  Me?  I want to know what you think!



ZachFiveYearPictures-1-EDITED_LOGO







ZachFiveYearPictures-5_EDITED_LOGO







ZachFiveYearPictures-2-EDITED_LOGO







ZachFiveYearPictures-7-EDITED_LOGO







ZachFiveYearPictures-3-EDITED_LOGO







ZachFiveYearPictures-9_EDITED_LOGO







ZachFiveYearPictures-4_EDITED_LOGO







ZachFiveYearPictures-8_EDITED_LOGO







ZachFiveYearPictures-19_EDITED_LOGO







ZachFiveYearPictures-17_EDITED_LOGO

1 comment:

  1. Happy 1st day of Spring, my dear niece! Thank you for sharing the great pictures of Zachary. You are an excellent photographer!

    Yes, he looks older than 5 yr. for sure. I see Paul in him and quite a bit of you, but mainly I see a wonderful child of God named Zachary:)

    I loved the park setting and the different poses. I'll be eager to see what Grammy and Papa think.

    Love to all,
    Aunt Di and all the Ohio bunch

    ReplyDelete