Friday, May 25, 2012

I'm Getting A Sneaking Suspicion. . .

that SOMEONE is getting tired of having their furry body and cute, adorable face photographed.  Look at the faces she is giving me!!!



She's saying, "Mother! Again?"

Bella1-new





"Really?  MUST you?"

Bella3-new





"You are STILL here?"

Bella2-new





"Mother, I beg of you. . . stop with the pictures!"

Bella4-new





The girl is just hilarious and puts up with me so well. . . even when I do this:

BlogMay5 copy

and I didn't even let her have a donut.



On to other family news. . . we are looking forward to the weekend!  After a week of all of us being under the weather we are glad to be on the mend again.  Zachary finished his first T-ball season and is one proud puppy of his new trophy (even though a piece broke off - a little glue is needed!).


zachtballphoto copy


The boys have been having fun together. . . even while not feeling the best.  


BlogMay10 copy






BlogMay11 copy






BlogMay2 copy







BlogMay3 copy







BlogMay9 copy

And Chase Parker even went to school one day recently!  Mrs. Duggar from Zach's school offered to let Chase visit for the day to start easing him into school life that will start in August.  I jumped at the chance.  A little nervous about how it would go, but definitely excited to see what would happen.  Mrs. Duggar took him to his class and I followed behind.  When he walked in he didn't shed one tear.  He turned to me and I told him bye bye and that was that!  He did great all day and had a blast playing.  Here he is walking in to school with his big brother.  They were walking hand in hand headed to the door and that was the picture I was hoping for.  At the last second Chase Parker let go of his hand and turned around to find me so this is what I got. . still adorable!

BlogMay4 copy


Mrs. Duggar was sweet enough to send me this pic during the day.  Chase is going to LOVE it there in August!  I wonder if TUMP will survive him?

BlogMay1 copy


Paul has been keeping very busy at work but also having the time of his life building his new RC Rascal 110.  His RC club is having a Fly Fest tomorrow out at their field.  The maiden flight for the Rascal was this evening and it was a gorgeous flight.  This sucker is decked out!  With a 9 ft. wing span she is pretty big and she definitely looks ready for tomorrow.  The boys and I will have a great time I'm sure.  They will be serving hamburgers and hot dogs so come on out and enjoy.  If you need info on when and where just email or call me.  Here is a little video:







I forgot to include this graduation program in my Graduation post recently.  It was too cute not to include so here it is.  I thought it was such a great memory for all the graduating kids to sign their names.  SO adorable!!

BlogMay8 copy






BlogMay7 copy


And, finally. . . a mom update. . . I have been keeping extremely busy between sickly kiddos, me having a cold, doctor appts, school events, helping out at our gym, and photoshoots out the wazoo!  I can't complain though. . . I am having SO much fun.  And, I'm feeling much more organized these days.  I bought myself this ridiculously cool daily system for my office.  I now have NO sticky notes all over the house and no stress about "am I forgetting something?". I love this new system. . . and, I'm sure it will come in even more handy next August when Chase is in school and Zach is in Kindergarten and I am juggling more photography work.  Even now though it brings a much needed sense of organization to my life.  And, I can thank my bestie yet again.  She has the BEST ideas and uses the COOLEST products so I would be foolish not to copy her. . . I just can't help myself!


BlogMay6 copy


Ok, I mentioned photoshoots. . . I'm keeping the majority of pictures under wraps to be seen only when my new website is unveiled in a few short weeks.  But. . . I can't help myself. . . here are just a couple cute shots that I will leave you with.

SmithMaternityRaw-44e_small





Tucker_Raw_May2012-26e_small





KelseyRAWPics-6e_small_logo


Happy Weekend everyone!  Enjoy yours.

1 comment:

  1. I didnt even know you were sick! Glad you're feeling better now. Gorgeous pics of course cant wait to see your website!!! Also, tomor is the day i WAKE up and go running. For real this time! lolol

    ReplyDelete