Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Giddyup Cowboy!!

One of Zach's classmates turned the big 5 this past weekend and we helped him celebrate.  The party was held at Happy Trails Ranch.  I told Zach that there would be tractor rides and horse rides and he gave me that skeptical look.  Of course he told me 15 million times over the few days leading up to the party that he was "not gonna get on a horse."  I, secretly, was hoping he would change his mind.

And, he did.  He got on a horse.  Twice.  He loved it!  Here are the pictures to prove it:


I think the cats name was Barney - amazing that they could teach a cat tricks!
  -ZachHorseRide-1small copy




the Poodles were awesome!
-ZachHorseRide-2small copy




Yep. . . he's on a horse!
-ZachHorseRide-6small copy




Drew getting ready to ride!
-ZachHorseRide-7small copy





-ZachHorseRide-8small copy





-ZachHorseRide-9small copy





-ZachHorseRide-10small copy

No comments:

Post a Comment