Tuesday, April 3, 2012

IT'S A FACT: Short Hair Makes You Look MUCH Younger

Yep, I always knew it.  Every time I try growing my hair out it never fails. . . a point comes when you just start looking older.  Don't know what it is. . . but it's a fact that shorter hair makes one look younger.  I'll prove my point. . . just take a look:


Before. . . 

BellaPosing-6





And after. . . doesn't she look like a young pup????

BellaHairCut-1



The amount of hair MISSING from my floors has been amazing since she went to the spa yesterday.  I am LOVING it so far. Such a different look but hopefully it will keep her much cooler in our treacherous summer that is fast approaching.

I, personally, thinks she looks stunning.  But, then again, a mother always would, right?

I'll leave you with a few more cute pics of the beautiful, young looking, short-haired, Bella Kate. . . 


BellaHairCut-7







BellaHairCut-6







BellaHairCut-4







BellaHairCut-5







BellaHairCut-3







BellaHairCut-2





I'm a little too close for comfort!  That is a NASTY looking stinger he's got there!  

BellaHairCut-8

No comments:

Post a Comment