Saturday, June 30, 2012

Saturday Fun With Chase Parker. . .


It's been a fun Saturday. . .today Daddy and Zach spent a good majority of the day at the airfield.  Paul is practicing with his new helicopter and Zach was excited to go watch.  I decided to have a date day with my sweet baby boy Chase Parker.  Late this afternoon we decided to hit the pool to cool off.  I got some adorable pictures don't you think??  When we came inside to eat dinner he absolutely ate like a horse!  After his meal he asked for more watermelon and decided to eat three more big bowls of it.  I'm seeing so much progress in his eating now.  Relief!  And, today was the first day of the dreaded "why's".  I took a double take when I asked him to put a train back up on the table and he quickly responded "why?".  Oh boy. . . the "why" questions are coming!

Tomorrow the Birdwells are headed to the beach to have some more fun in the sun.  Monday will be here before we know it!










































No comments:

Post a Comment